Candidate may apply to Community Medical Services and Training Institute(CMSTI) on the prescribed application form as provided with the prospectus along with certified copies of relevant certificates, Residence Proof/ Aadhar Card, Date of Birth Certificate and 6 coloured passport size recent photographs. Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview. Short-listed candidates shall be granted admission in their respective courses on the basis of merit.
Rules & Regulations
- Examination will be conducted at the Nov-Dec/April-June each year
- The examination schedule shall be communicated to the students at least 4 weeks in advance
- Candidates shall be required to secure minimum 50% in qualifying exams for completion of course
- The diploma/certificate shall be awarded to students who have passed all the subjects within the stipulated duration of the courses by Indian Rural Medical Association(IRMA)/Indian Allied Health Association(IAHA)/ Bharat Savek Samaj(BSS)
- Students are required to observe the decorum while attending the programme.
- Any student found guilty of impersonation or giving false information or found guilty of forgery shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Breach of discipline shall include.:
- Misconduct or misbehavior of any nature towards employee/ visitor of the institute
- Causing damage, spoiling or disfiguring the property/ equipment by the student defame the reputation of the hospital.
- All decisions of CMSTI shall be a binding on student.
- Policies may be changed from time to time based on decisions of management.
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish correct details required herein
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates along with four passport size photographs
- The completed admission form must reach before last date of admission. CMSTI is not responsible for any postal delays
- All disputes with regards to this course are subject to the jurisdiction of Lucknow.
- DD should be made in the name of "Indian Allied Health Association(IAHA)". payable at Lucknow.
- Matter not covered by the above rules will fall entirely within the absolute discretion of the management of the CMSTI.
- Ragging in any from is strictly prohibited both within and out side the premises or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline. Shall be dealt strictly.
- Medical Fitness certificate (as prescribed) to be submitted at the time of joining.
Terms & Conditions
- Certificate/Diploma in any course will be awarded to successful candidates only after payment of full fee and clearance of any other dues.
- Fee is inclusive of all taxes
- CMSTI reserve the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct.
- Fee is non-refundable*
- No Stipend will be paid to students during the period of training.